Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thank You!

It's hard to believe that a year has passed since I officially started Delta Kayak Adventures. I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people with adventurous spirits. More than 300 people have paddled the Delta with me and most were amazed at the beauty of the Delta and its' inhabitants. Many were bitten by the paddling bug and have purchased their first kayak and continue to join me and others in exploring the Delta.

I couldn't have started this venture without the love and support of family and friends. With their support and God's blessing, I've paddled nearly 1,000 miles this past year and have barely scratched the surface of what the Delta and greater Bay Area has to offer. I'm also very grateful for the support of my customers, without them I cannot continue.  I'm looking forward to exploring more of the Delta and beyond, increasing my skills as a paddler and sharing this journey with others. I hope you'll join me.


To celebrate one year in business Delta Kayak Adventures is having a sale for a limited time on gift certificates. Two people can join a local tour for the price of one!


No comments:

Post a Comment