Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Update Regarding Covid 19



I'm sure many of you like myself are sheltering in place to help stop the spread of the Covid 19 virus. My business, Delta Kayak Adventures has been shut down due to it not being an essential business which means my primary source of income has come to a screeching halt. Some of you are aware that I am also a guide for East Bay Regional Park District and due the the virus all programs have been cancelled until mid April at the earliest which eliminates another source of income. I know many are in a similar situation and my hope is that this virus will be contained or eliminated soon. In an attempt to generate income, I'm offering 33% off gift cards which never expire and can be used to purchase rentals,classes and tours. These are trying times but I know that we will get through this.

On the upside, I now have time to update my blog so I will be posting about past trips, future trips and kayaking or paddleboarding related topics. If you have questions about paddling the Delta, please contact me and I will be happy to share. Your question may even turn into a blog post.

I have also created a new Facebook Group called Paddle and Sail the Delta. I'm hoping to create a community made up of people who love to explore the Delta and to encourage fellow paddlers and sailors to share their experiences, photos and questions with the group.

We may not be able to paddle together at the moment but if you have your own kayak or paddleboard and proper safety equipment, I encourage you to get out on the water and enjoy our beautiful backyard. Check out my past posts about various trips you can do on your own and if you have questions or would like to schedule a future tour or class with us don't hesitate to contact me.

Stay safe and I hope to see you back on the water soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment